Raw Winter Vegetable Salad With Asian Dressing.
Ingredients of Raw Winter Vegetable Salad With Asian Dressing
- Prepare 1 small of Red Cabbage.
- It’s 1 large of White Onion.
- Prepare 6 of Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Kale.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Tender Stem Broccoli.
- It’s 1 large of Eating Apple of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 of as needed Mint.
- It’s 1 of as needed Coriander.
- It’s 1 of as needed Chives.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Fish Sauce.
Raw Winter Vegetable Salad With Asian Dressing step by step
- Shred or grate, red cabbage, onion, broccoli, kale, red pepper, sprouts, apple to the amounts you want to serve. Add sesame seeds, chopped mint, coriander, chives to personal taste. The dressing, crush garlic, add sesame oil, fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice. The dressing should have a balance of savoury, sweet, salty and spice. Dress the salad and serve. Use the dressing at the last moment as the lime juice will start to make the crunchy salad soft. The salad is great with Roasted Veg or Meat/Fish.