Traditional Greek Salad.
Ingredients of Traditional Greek Salad
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, cubed (peeled and seeded).
- You need 1 of med/lg tomato, cubed.
- You need 1/4 of red onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 oz of Greek olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of feta cheese, cubed (or crumbled).
- It’s 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic (or minced).
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper,.
Traditional Greek Salad instructions
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for 30-45 mins before serving. ENJOY!.