Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles.
Ingredients of Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 1 packages of Thick Chinese-style Noodles (for tsukemen).
- Prepare of Soup Base:.
- Prepare 900 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Umami seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of katakuriko, 2 teaspoons water Katakuriko slurry.
- It’s of Soup Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 large of clove Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cooking sake (for the ground pork).
- You need 1 tbsp of Beaten eggs (for the ground pork).
- You need 2 tbsp of Hete-type chili pepper paste for making kimchi.
Tantan-spicy Ramen Noodles instructions
- Add the water, chicken soup stock, salt, and umami seasoning to the soy sauce and bring it to a boil. (Reduce to a low heat after bringing to a boil). In the meantime, heat up the water you will use to boil the noodles..
- Knead in the cooking sake (for the ground meat), and 1 tablespoon beaten egg into the ground pork, while heating up the soup. Use a spoon to mix while pressing down..
- Add the ground pork mixture to the soup, and remove the scum over a high heat. Reduce to a medium heat after removing the scum. It will take 4 more minutes to finish the dish from here..
- Boil the noodles. (I use 4 minute noodles.).
- After adding in the noodles to boiling water, keep heating the soup over a medium heat and add the garlic, chili pepper, and sesame oil to the soup..
- Heat the soup over high heat 1 minute before the noodles are done, and mix in the katakuriko slurry..
- 30 seconds before the soup is finished, add in the beaten egg to the soup, using chopsticks to guide the egg into a narrow stream (for a fluffy finish)..
- Drain the the noodles, add the noodles to a bowl, pour in the soup, and it is done..