Blue Cheese Dressing.
Ingredients of Blue Cheese Dressing
- You need 1/2 of Of an onion Cut into tiny pieces.
- It’s 3 of Garlic Cut into tiny pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Blue cheese.
- You need 1/2 gallon of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Celery seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
Blue Cheese Dressing instructions
- In a large bowl, add the onions,celery seed, sugar, salt, ketchup and butter milk and blend well together.
- Add mayonnaise and blend well together.
- At lass add the blue cheese and Blend then together.