Surprise Lemon Caesar Dressing.
Ingredients of Surprise Lemon Caesar Dressing
- It’s of zest of half a lemon.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of water.
- You need 1 clove of garlic grated or very finely minced.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- You need 2.5-3 Tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of to 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Surprise Lemon Caesar Dressing step by step
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a bowl and stir or whisk to thoroughly combine. Adjust seasoning if needed, then vigorously whisk or stir in olive oil..