Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce.
Ingredients of Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce
- It’s of For ice cream.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 60 ml of almond milk.
- It’s of Peanut butter sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1,5 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 80 ml of almond milk.
- It’s of For granola.
- You need 120 g of granola (go to my recipe) or any other.
- It’s 20 g of pistachio nuts for topping.
Banana ice cream with granola and peanut butter sauce step by step
- Peel and slice ripe bananas and freeze them for several hours.
- When they are fully frozen put them into food processor with almont milk and blend them until smooth consistency. Put them back to the freezer or serve straight away.
- To make sauce slightly heat up all of the ingredients stirring all the time. Could be done in a small pot or microvave for about 30 – 40 sec stirring every 10 s. Cool down sauce little bit before serving.
- Serve it as you like. I served this one having granola on the bottom of glass or simple in the bowl. Ice creams can be freezed preportioned in containers..
#ice cream #easy #dessert #salad #simple