Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops.
Ingredients of Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops
- You need 1 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pork chops.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops step by step
- Season your pork chops as you would like and place them in a bowl. Pour Italian dressing over your pork chops..
- Put the butter in the skillet to sauté your onions, bell pepper, and red bell pepper..
- Cut up your onion, bell pepper, and red bell pepper and place them in the skillet over the butter..
- While vegetables are in the skillet, add a 1/2 cup of Italian dressing and a dash of pepper to sauté..
- Take vegetables out the skillet and place to the side, put your pork chops in the skillet and brown on both sides..
- After browning, pour your onions and bell peppers..