Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew).
Ingredients of Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew)
- Prepare 800 ml of Chicken soup stock.
- You need 1 tsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu.
- It’s 50 grams of Manila clams.
- Prepare 1/2 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 80 grams of Oysters.
- It’s 2 of Ocellated octopus.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 of portion Ramen noodles.
- You need of Dadaegi (Korean chili paste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Korean chili peppers (fine ground).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 of thumb Grated ginger.
Sundubu Jjigae (Korean Soft Tofu Stew) instructions
- Wash the oysters with salt and katakuriko. Refer to https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147239-how-to-prepare-oysters.
- Remove the sand and salt from the clams. Refer to.
- Add all the ingredients for "Dadaegi (Korean flavored chili paste)" into an earthenware pot (donabe), and stir-fry over low heat without burning until fragrant. Add the chicken soup stock..
- Dissolve in the gochujang. Add the tofu, shimeji mushrooms, and clams, then simmer..
- Add the octopus and oysters, and simmer. When the oysters are cooked through, drop in the egg yolk, and you're done..
- After you eat all the vegetables and seafood, add noodles or rice to the soup. It's delicious!.