FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad. BBQ chicken chopped salad loaded with black beans, corn, bell pepper, and jicama is a refreshing meal similar to a famous pizza chain's salad. This BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad is one I can have prepped and ready for eating no matter what the season. On Sundays in the summertime I grill up a gaggle of boneless chicken breasts to eat throughout the week.
Recipe: Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad. by Kelli Foster. I have to be honest — I never quite understood what all the fuss was about when it came to classic chopped salad. Take advantage of the summer veggies with this recipe & learn how to use the Multi-pot to blanche your veggies. You can cook FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- Prepare 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- It’s 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- You need 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Prepare 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- It’s 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s of fresh lime.
Corn and tomatoes just couldn't be sweeter in the summer months. Keywords: bbq chicken chopped salad, BBQ Chicken Salad, BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad. I also added chopped cilantro, black beans and some cheddar cheese. SO FILLING and satisfying and I can't wait.
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad instructions
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
A hearty chopped BBQ chicken salad tossed with fresh greens, BBQ chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, tortilla strips and a This BBQ chicken salad is my family's all-time favorite salad recipe. We could eat it every single day! It's so easy to put together and tastes GREAT as leftovers too. For a lighter take, we're using chicken instead—tossing it in a sweet, smoky barbecue sauce before piling it onto soft potato buns with a zesty slaw. This recipe is inspired by a Memphis mainstay: the barbecue sandwich, typically made with chopped or pulled pork.