Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free.
Ingredients of Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s 1 of romaine lettuce heart, chopped.
- It’s 2 of ripe pear, peeled, cored & diced.
- It’s 80 grams of (half cup) pomegranate seeds.
- You need 1 of ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced.
- Prepare 60 grams of (half cup) shelled pistachio nuts.
- You need 100 grams of (half cup) crumbled goats cheese / feta / vegan style feta.
- It’s 1/2 small of red onion, finely diced.
- It’s of Citrus Vinaigrette.
- It’s 40 ml of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 40 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 30 ml of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maple syrup / honey to sweeten if desired.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
Vickys Pear & Pomegranate Salad, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Whisk the vinaigrette ingredients together for 30 seconds until combined.
- Gently toss the salad ingredients together in a large bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over and gently toss again before serving.
- A honey mustard dressing would also go great with this, or my previously posted, slightly different, orange vinaigrette https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333106-vickys-orange-vinaigrette-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
- In place of the nuts you could use gluten-free croutons or muesli.