Soy Sesame Tabasco Salad Dressing.
Ingredients of Soy Sesame Tabasco Salad Dressing
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1-2 Tablespoons of water (depending on how salty your soy sauce is and how salty you like things).
- You need 1/2-1 Tablespoon of sugar (depending on how sweet you like things).
- You need 1/2-1 Tablespoon of Tabasco Sauce.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need of optional: 1/8 teaspoon garlic or onion powder if you're not putting any onion-type savory element in your salad mix.
Soy Sesame Tabasco Salad Dressing step by step
- Mix all ingredients except the oils in a medium bowl and stir or whisk until sugar is completely dissolved. Adjust seasonings as desired, then whisk in oil. That's it!.
- Enjoy. :).