Watermelon Icecream Made Using Jaggery.
Ingredients of Watermelon Icecream Made Using Jaggery
- It’s 3 Cup of chopped Watermelon.
- You need 1 Cup of Grated Jaggery.
- Prepare 250 ml of Amul Fresh Cream.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
Watermelon Icecream Made Using Jaggery instructions
- Make Watermelon puree and transfer it to a thick bottom pan. Cook on high flame till extra water burns. Lower the flame and cook till it becomes a thick paste.
- Add grated Jaggery and cook on low flame till we get a thick sauce from it..
- Remove the Watermelon Sauce from flame and let it cool..
- NOTE : This Watermelon Sauce can be used as topping on Icecream, for preparing mocktails, even can be applied on bread or roti.
- Put ice cubes in a container and place another container on it. Pour chilled Amul Fresh Cream in it. Add Milk Powder to it, beat till fluffy and peaks are formed..
- Add Watermelon Sauce and Milk..
- Beat it on high speed for 2 minutes..
- Pour it in a container and deep freeze for 2 hours..
- Remove from freezer mix well with the help of a spoon or fork. Again put in Freezer and let it set for 3 to 4 hours..
- Let this chilli thing cool you in this hot weather. Enjoy!.
#ice cream #sorbet #easy #baby #simple