Broccoli salad. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad. Watch how to make my favorite broccoli salad in this short recipe video!
This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. You can cook Broccoli salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli salad
- You need 3 of brocolli.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of shallots.
- It’s .5 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare .5 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of sunflower seeds (without shells).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s of save until the end.
- Prepare .5 lbs of bacon.
Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. This healthy broccoli salad has crunchy broccoli, apple, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries in a creamy homemade dressing.
Broccoli salad instructions
- Chop up brocolli into small pieces (take off both stalks and stems).
- Save three stems and chop finely.
- Mix the sauce ingredients along with chopped stems.
- Pour mixed sauce ingredients over chopped broccoli and toss salad.
- Cook bacon until crispy and break apart into bacon bits.
- Finally, sprinkle over salad and toss again.
Broccoli salad is a classic side dish for summer BBQ's and potlucks. This crunchy broccoli salad loaded with bacon, carrots, and almonds will be the star side dish of your next BBQ. Pro tip: This is how you get broccoli haters to eat the green stuff. This BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON is my idea of perfection. It's crunchy and full of flavor – perfect for bringing to a barbecue or a side for any night of the week.