Ingredients of Cornbread Dressing
- It’s 3 can of Cream of celery soup.
- You need 2 box of chicken broth.
- It’s of Poultry seasoning.
- It’s loaf of Cornbread.
Cornbread Dressing instructions
- Prepare 1 pan of cornbread as directed and let cool. I usually make Albers cornbread, and double the recipe for this dressing..
- Crumble the cornbread in the pan..
- Add the cream of celery soup, straight from the can, to the pan of cornbread and mix well. Use more or less cans based on the amount of cornbread you have..
- Add in as much chicken broth as needed to make the cornbread moist, slightly mushy..
- Mix in the poultry seasoning throughout the entire pan. I usually buy 2 small containers of the seasoning to mix in. Season to taste..