Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce . Place chopped brussels sprouts, cranberries, pecans, apples, bacon, onion and feta in a large bowl. For the dressing (can be made several days in advance): Add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar. Place a lid on the jar and shake well.
In a separate bowl, whisk together your dressing and pour over the salad. Toss to lightly coat and dig in! This salad tastes great straight from the mixing bowl and can also be. You can cook Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce
- You need 200 gr of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 100 gr of cheese feta.
- Prepare 50 gr of walnuts.
- You need of —–.
- It’s of For cranberry sauce.
- It’s 200 gr of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 100 gr of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
To make this Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad recipe, simply… Make the salad. Combine the shredded Brussels, cooked quinoa, dried cranberries, chopped pecans and shallot in a large bowl. To help offset the sweetness, I topped the salad with some crumbled feta flavored with. If your Brussels sprouts are large, cut them in half. —Ellen Ruzinsky, Yorktown Heights, New York.
Salad with brussels sprouts and feta cheese in cranberry sauce step by step
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves, bake in oven with salt and pepper for 20-30 minutes..
- Cut feta cheese into small cubes, nuts into small pieces..
- Sauce. Boil water, add sugar and berries. Cook it until thickened..
- Add the sauce to the salad..
This is a great way to cook brussels sprouts. I like the balance of flavors. I would try plumping the cranberries first before adding them to the cooked brussels sprouts. DIRECTIONS Add cranberry sauce, maple syrup and vinegar to blend. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while blending on high.