Balsamic Potato Salad. Chunks of potatoes are roasted with herbs for intense flavor, then combined with A homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing is poured over the savory salad. Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Well, I'm a huge balsamic vinegar fan AND red potato fan, so this potato salad is one of my favorites of all the potato salads I've tasted.
Potatoes, sour cream, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, black pepper, scallions, spring or green onions, celery, radishes. Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad is delicious and a nice alternative to the traditional mayo based potato salad. This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- It’s 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
For the roasted sweet potato salad, place the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water and cook for Place the sweet potato cubes onto a baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It may be served chilled or room Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat. Jan doesn't use salt or pepper in this recipe, but if you'd like the extra seasoning, add it to taste. For potato salad you need waxy potatoes.
Balsamic Potato Salad instructions
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
They hold their shape better when cooking and they usually have If you tried our potato salad let us know in the comments below and don't forget to rate it! This simple Tomato Salad has a healthy balsamic vinegar dressing. Don't let the simplicity fool you, it's full of flavor! What kind of tomatoes should I use to make tomato salad? The diet involved eating lots of lean protein and vegetables, and this Balsamic Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad was one of my go-to meals.