Chicken Macaroni Salad. Filipino-style Macaroni Salad is a must for any party or celebration! Loaded with chicken, ham, cheese, and crushed pineapple, it's hearty, delicious, and a sure crowd favorite. Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad spells the holidays for me.
Toss cooked macaroni with a simple mix of chicken, corn, peas, carrots, shredded lettuce, mayonnaise and dried basil for a colorfully delicious chilled salad. We are sharing our family recipe for Filipino chicken macaroni salad. We always make it during Christmas eve dinner or Noche Buena. You can cook Chicken Macaroni Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 500 grams of macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 1 of med size carrot, cut in to small dice.
- It’s 1 pcs of red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 pcs of green bell pepper.
- It’s 750 ml of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of nestle cream.
- It’s 1 of white onion, dice.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredred chicken.
Try this easy chicken macaroni salad recipe, loaded with shredded chicken, onions, carrots, and bell peppers. With a little sweet surprise from raisins and pineapple tidbits. Filipino Macaroni Salad is the exotic version of the well-known macaroni salad. I love using rotisserie chicken meat in my cooking, especially in dishes such as Italian salad, chicken ramen and Recently, I used this versatile meat to make this Filipino macaroni salad with chicken.
Chicken Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cook noodles according to its packaging..
- Mix all the ingredients in macaroni and serve chilled.
Macaroni Salad Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes. Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. In a large bowl, combine the cooked macaroni, shredded chicken, drained red onions, pepper, and celery. Add a refreshing twist to the classic chicken macaroni salad with this Del Monte Kitchenomics Bits of pineapple add a refreshing twist to this classic chicken macaroni salad.