Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream.
Ingredients of Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream
- It’s 1 packages of Silken or firm tofu.
- Prepare of Kabocha Ice Cream.
- It’s 200 grams of net weight Kabocha squash.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Soy milk.
- You need 100 ml of ★Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 of to preference Chopped walnuts.
- It’s of Coconut Ice Cream.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Coconut milk.
- You need 100 ml of ☆Condensed Milk.
- It’s 1 of to preference Minced dried fruit (I recommend dried mango).
Simple Kabocha and Coconut Tofu Icecream step by step
- Wrap the tofu in paper towels, and put a plate or the equivalent to drain the water. Or microwave for 3 minutes to cut the water (Shown in the photo is firm tofu)..
- For Kabocha Ice Cream: Microwave the kabocha squash to soften, and mix ★ together with half of the tofu with a hand mixer until smooth..
- For Coconut Ice Cream: Add the remaining half of the tofu, and mix together with ☆ with a mixer or food processor until smooth..
- Transfer into separate bowls, add the roasted walnuts to the kabocha mixture, and mix in. Mix in dry mango to the coconut mixture..
- Chill both in the freezer, take it out once it has mostly solidified, give it a quick whirl in a food processor to whip air into it, and you're done..
- If you don't have a food processor, then freeze for about an hour, and mix with a spoon once the edges start to solidify. It is good to microwave for 30 seconds before eating..
#simple #tofu #ice cream #easy #fondue