Southwest Chorizo Dressing.
Ingredients of Southwest Chorizo Dressing
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 lb of local butcher shop quality chorizo.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 stick of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 of carrot, diced.
- It’s 2 of colored bell peppers, chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of red chili flakes(optional).
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, seeded and minced(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms.
- You need 6 cup of cornbread crumbs.
- You need 4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
Southwest Chorizo Dressing instructions
- Heat oil and add chorizo. Cook until done..
- Add onion, celery and carrots. Cook until soft..
- Add peppers and mushrooms with seasonings. Cook 2 minutes and remove from heat..
- Put cooked ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir in egg..
- Add bread crumbs and broth. Stir and pour into a oiled or buttered 9 by 13 baking pan..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for 45 to Minutes until slightly crispy on top..