Apple and Ham Salad.
Ingredients of Apple and Ham Salad
- It’s 1 large of granny smith apple, diced.
- It’s 1 large of delicious golden apple, diced.
- Prepare 1 large of red apple, diced.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground smoked ham.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mixed cheese, your favorite four and blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
Apple and Ham Salad step by step
- To a bowl add the diced apples.
- Add ground smoked ham, pecans, cashews, sour cream, mayonnaise, and cheese..
- Mix everything together, and serve. Hope you enjoy!.