Autumn's Tater Salad.
Ingredients of Autumn's Tater Salad
- Prepare 2 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Seasoning salt.
- It’s 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dill relish.
- You need 2 tbsp of dill relish juice.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Autumn's Tater Salad instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add water covering the potatoes. Turn on high and let boil until potatoes are easy to put a fork through..
- Put eggs on to boil for about 10-15 min.
- Drain potatoes and sit to the side. Drain eggs and wait for them to cool. (I usually soak them in cold water).
- Place potatoes in a bowl and peel eggs and cut with a knife in sections add to bowl..
- Add dill relish, juice, onion, mayo and mustard to bowl and use a potato smasher to mix all ingredients..
- Taste as you go along to see if it needs more mayo or mustard or dill relish..
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning salt to taste. Put in refrigerator and let it get cold and enjoy!.