Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing.
Ingredients of Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of minced shallots (or onions if you don't have shallots).
- It’s 2.5 Tablespoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1.5 Tablespoons of mustard (I usually do half brown, half yellow.).
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of honey.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of vinegar (cider, red wine, white wine, or distilled white all work fine).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of oil (olive, veg, grapeseed, canola all work fine).
Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing instructions
- Whisk everything but the oil together thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. (It's hard to detect seasoning when oil coats your buds.).
- Add oil and whisk thoroughly again..
- Enjoy! :).