Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad. Add sweet potatoes, toss in a bit of oil (or water) and salt, and spread into an even layer. Then flip/toss to ensure even baking. Assemble salad by adding greens to a serving bowl and topping with roasted sweet potato and avocado.
The kind that goes with baked beans and watermelon. Place the sweet potatoes in a bowl and add the green beans, lemon zest and the maple-pineapple dressing. Grilled sweet potato salad with black beans, sweet corn, avocados, red pepper, green onion, cilantro, and lime. You can have Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad
- You need 1 of large sweet potatoes (yam).
- It’s of Green salad (I used prepackaged salad).
- It’s of Chopped watermelon.
- It’s of Tangerine (optional).
- You need of Salad topper(optional).
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1 of apple.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
A simple and healthy summer salad! Watermelon, gnocchi, avocados, and cookies are also on that list. My list may change from time to time, but sweet potatoes (and cookies) never leave. Keep the chickpeas and sweet potatoes separated as much as possible.
Baked Sweet Potatoes and Watermelon Green Salad step by step
- First wash and dry up the sweet potatoes. Cut it into half. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dry parsley (optional). Add a little oil then mix well. Place them on the baking pan/baking sheet, and baked at 400F for 15-20 minutes until it cooked..
- While you baked the sweet potatoes, let’s make the salad dressing. Wash and chopped the apple and blend it (I use a blander) then strain it. Add lemon juice, sprinkle salt, pepper, and chilli flakes if you like to. Mixed well..
- Now in a large bowl combine together the salad and watermelon along with the salad dressing..
- Serve the salad along with the baked sweet potatoes. I like to sprinkled salad topper (as a topping) on mine. You can do the same way as I do or any nuts it works well too. Enjoy!!.
Use tongs to stir halfway through. Place the greens in a large bowl. Crispy sweet potatoes mingle with a tangy feta salad in this deceptively simple but tasty dish. It's nothing to do with the taste of course – this baked sweet potato and feta salad dish is fantastically tasty – nor is it to do with the health benefits – this recipe is full of them. Sweet Potato Casserole, sweet potato pie or roasted sweet potatoes are all delicious options!