Green Apple, Celery and Honey roasted Macadamia Nuts with Dijon Mustard dressing.
Ingredients of Green Apple, Celery and Honey roasted Macadamia Nuts with Dijon Mustard dressing
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dijon mustard.
- It’s 5 tsp of honey.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 large of bunch celery with leaves.
- Prepare 2 large of Granny Smith apples, quartered. cored. each quarter cut into slice, crosswise into triangle shapes.
- You need 3/4 cup of honey roasted macadamia nuts.
Green Apple, Celery and Honey roasted Macadamia Nuts with Dijon Mustard dressing step by step
- Wisk 3 ingredients in a small bowl to blend, gradually wisk in oil, season with salt and pepper..
- Trim celery leaves and chop enough to measure 1 cup. Thinly slice stalk on deep diagonal, place celery in a bowl of cold water..
- Drain celery , pet dry with pepper towel, combine celery, celery leaves, apple and macadamia nuts in large bowl, add the dressing you can even add the vinaigrette as your desire , mix all the ingredients and season salad to taste with salt and pepper..