Mushroom and arugula salad (breakfast/side dish) vegan.
Ingredients of Mushroom and arugula salad (breakfast/side dish) vegan
- Prepare of rosemary mushroom.
- Prepare 1 dash of rosemary powder.
- Prepare 10 of small thinly slice king oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dice spring onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of arugula balsamic salad.
- Prepare 4 cup of arugula salad.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vineger.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of pounded garlic.
- You need of toast bread.
- You need 1 slice of toasted bread.
Mushroom and arugula salad (breakfast/side dish) vegan instructions
- Toast bread.
- Toast bread then cut into small pieces set aside.
- Balsamic arugula salad.
- Mix balsamic dressing the toss with arugula salad to mix well then set aside.
- Rosemary mushroom.
- With oil saute mushroom for 2 minute till light brown then add spring onion and rosemary powder with salt and pepper.