Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad- with my twist . Please help me and other novice beetroot preservers in your techniques and added ingredients to get the best from the beetroot. Join me and others on the. Also Known As. Yellow Flower.
Ingredients of Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad- with my twist
- It’s 1 of beetroot (fresh).
- You need Handful of colorful kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Colorful whole peppercorns.
- It’s 1 of veggie soup cube.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Slow roasted sunflower seeds.
- Prepare Handful of fresh dill.
Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad- with my twist instructions
- Start as you would start with my Second Beetroot Soup recipe: cook the peeled and shredded beetroot in a big bowl of water, add in one veggie soup cube. Throw in the kidney beans, which you have soaked in water the day before, i also pre cooked them in their soaking water till soft.Throw in the garlic cloves and whole peppercorns and dill..
- When the veggies are cooked then separate them from the soup (you can use that for other purposes), wait until they cool down, add in the mayo and season with slow roasted sunflower seeds..