My Favorite Oil Ramen Noodles (Abura-Soba).
Ingredients of My Favorite Oil Ramen Noodles (Abura-Soba)
- It’s 1 of packet ■ Yakisoba noodles.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2/3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s of Toppings (to taste).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Leafy vegetable.
- It’s 1 of Char Siu, boiled chicken, ham, etc.
- You need 1 dash of Ra-yu.
My Favorite Oil Ramen Noodles (Abura-Soba) instructions
- Put all the sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Make a 1 cm cut in the Yakisoba noodle pouch, and microwave for 1-2 minutes..
- Add Step 2 into Step 1, and mix..
- Add toppings of your choice, and it's done..
- Choose any toppings of your choice I used soft-boiled egg, mizuna, and boiled chicken this time..
- It's also tasty with a squirt of mayonnaise!.