Papa's Chicken Taco Soup. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is one you're going to want to keep close by through chilly weather and beyond. Add the garlic and taco seasoning.
Bring the soup to a boil then reduce the heat to a simmer. Goes great with a grilled cheese sandwich. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. You can cook Papa's Chicken Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Papa's Chicken Taco Soup
- It’s 3 of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn nibets.
- It’s 1 can of lg italian diced tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of lg Heinz tomato juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of diced halepenos.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of diced green pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of diced green chilies.
Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Made mostly of canned ingredients, this tasty soup lets the slow cooker do the work so you don't have to! This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles, so if that's not your thing, leave 'em out!
Papa's Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook for 4-5 hours. Optional to top servings with shredded cheese and sour cream..
Remove chicken breasts from pot and place on cutting board. Using two forks, shred chicken, then return to pot and stir to combine. Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! slow cooker. soup. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup: We love taco soup but sometimes it can get boring! Place all the ingredients except the cream cheese and the shredded cheese in the Instant Pot.