Leftover Chicken Salad. Leftover chicken is the perfect starting point for this crunchy Middle Eastern chicken salad, also featuring carrots and almonds in a tangy, yogurt dressing. Serve with pita wedges for a nutritious and. This easy chicken salad is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken!
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Salad. For leftover chicken salad: Mix all leftover ingredients together. Delicious served on a plate of lettuce- suppose you could put in a sandwich. You can have Leftover Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Salad
- It’s 3 cups of chopped up leftover chicken.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tops of a green onion cut up.
- It’s 2 of taps sweet relish.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- It’s 5 of tblsps miracle whip.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of tblsp sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple glazed pecan pieces dates and apples (for salad toppings).
Probably would be best served the next day to let flavors blend. Leftover Chicken Salad recipe: Try this Leftover Chicken Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Don't toss out that leftover chicken breast (that you refuse to eat because you're sick and tired of it Toss it in a salad, chop it up, then wrap it up! Remember, you should always adjust recipes like this.
Leftover Chicken Salad step by step
- Put everything in a medium bowl and mix together. Put in airtight container and refrigerate or eat on sandwiches or with a spoon..
Cubed cooked chicken speeds assembly of these cute and filling chicken salad sandwiches. Line each with a lettuce leaf; fill with chicken. The Best Leftover Chicken Recipes on Yummly Leftovers Croquettes, Leftover Chicken Pesto Salad With Edamame (or Peas), Birthday Leftover Chicken Spread. Step One: Are you using leftover bbq chicken or are you making this bbq chicken salad with new chicken that you just purchased?