Broccoli salad. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad. Watch how to make my favorite broccoli salad in this short recipe video!
Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. You can cook Broccoli salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli salad
- It’s 3 of brocolli.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of shallots.
- It’s .5 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s .5 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of sunflower seeds (without shells).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s of save until the end.
- You need .5 lbs of bacon.
One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. This BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON is my idea of perfection. It's crunchy and full of flavor – perfect for bringing to a barbecue or a side for any night of the week. The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing.
Broccoli salad instructions
- Chop up brocolli into small pieces (take off both stalks and stems).
- Save three stems and chop finely.
- Mix the sauce ingredients along with chopped stems.
- Pour mixed sauce ingredients over chopped broccoli and toss salad.
- Cook bacon until crispy and break apart into bacon bits.
- Finally, sprinkle over salad and toss again.
This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Broccoli Raisin Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I've made many broccoli salads over the years but especially liked this one because it had just the right amount of sweetness.