Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad.
Ingredients of Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad
- You need Half of a cabbage head.
- You need Half of an onion.
- It’s of Minced garlic glove.
- It’s Half of pack of bacon.
Simple cabbage, onion, garlic and bacon salad step by step
- Dice and cook bacon to desired texture, once bacon is cooked set set aside and keep the bacon grease in the pan used to cook bacon..
- Mince garlic and slice ontions into strips and add it into the hot bacon grease. Cook until brown..
- Slice the cabbage into strips and add it into the garlic and onion mix. Cook until cabbage is translucent and slighty brown.
- Add the bacon into the cabbage mix and enjoy! Optional: Add sriracha for heat..