Haunted House Character Bento for Halloween.
Ingredients of Haunted House Character Bento for Halloween
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 slice of Cheese.
- It’s 1 of serving Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Haunted House Character Bento for Halloween step by step
- <The day before> Cut out the haunted house from the nori seaweed and stick it onto a cheese slice..
- Make an egg omelette and cut it into the shape of windows. Put thin strips of nori on top for the window frames..
- Cut the remaining cheese into ghost shapes with a toothpick and cut their face out of the nori sheet..
- Cut the omelette into a circle for the moon, and place a witch and bat made from nori on top..
- Mix the vegetables into the rice, season with salt, pepper and ketchup, and pack it all into your bento box..
- Add the shapes you made the day before and it's done!.
- Make Halloween themed shapes such as Jack-o'-lanterns to serve alongside the rice for a real Halloween experience! (his was made from bell pepper..