Oats Adai. Oats Adai with Dosa Avakai (Lemon Cucumber Pickle) ~ Healthy Breakfast. Oats is my fav and that justifies the number of oats recipes in this space Adai is my fav and can have it even daily if given. So when I saw oats adai, I instantly tried it and loved it so much.
The Oats Adai is quick and easy to make, and incredibly healthy too! Ready in minutes, this recipe is made with a batter of oats and spinach boosted with flavourful ingredients like onions, green chillies. Then, add oats, hing powder and salt. You can have Oats Adai using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Adai
- You need of Oats.
- It’s of Rice Flour.
- It’s of Carrot.
- It’s of Potato.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
Try this delicious oats adai if you are in a hunt for healthy Indian food recipes. Easy, quick and healthy Oats Adai recipe, a South Indian oats lentils pancake with step-wise I usually make Oats Vegetable Upma and it is a huge hit at home. I started making this Oats Adai. Mix all the above ingredients with little salt and water to form a thicker consistency.
Oats Adai instructions
- At First, take the Oats and Add the Flour, Onion, Potato, Carrot and the Masala Powders and Mix them well.
- Then Add Water Little by Little and Mix well.
- Then take a Dosa Tawa, Pour some Oil to it and Add the Oats Batter to it.
- Then Add some Oil and Toast it for the 2 Sides and our Healthy Oats Adai is Ready to Serve Now!!.
- Thanks to CookPad Team for giving Me an Opportunity to Post My Recipe over here!! #Nc #nc #ilovecooking #3minutes_videos_ #GA4 #week7.
Many of us like Adai Aviyal combination or plain Adai with jaggery. I always love to eat adai with Instead of the traditional rice and dal adai, Oats adai is healthy and yummy. Oats have numerous uses in food. Oatmeal is chiefly eaten as porridge, baked goods such as oatcakes, oatmeal cookies. Oats Adai – An indian breakfast recipe with lots of nutrition.