Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour). This paleo banana muffin recipe blends decadent chocolate, coconut and bananas into the perfect banana muffins and can also be used as a banana Thanks for visiting! In this Chocolate Coconut Banana Muffins recipe, cocoa powder combines with coconut flour and bananas to make a. Made with chocolate chips for added sweetness, these easy coconut flour banana muffins provide delicious, wholesome flavor.
These coconut flour banana muffins are soft and moist with a sweet banana finish and a hint of cinnamon. These muffins are also paleo and easy to make! These coconut flour banana muffins are great to use up overripe bananas. You can cook Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour)
- You need 70 g of organic coconut flour (The Groovy Food Company).
- You need 3 scoops of vegan chocolate protein shake powder (Arbonne).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas (mashed).
- It’s 1 cup of coconut almond milk (Alpro).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of free-range medium sized eggs (beaten).
- You need 50 g of cold pressed virgin coconut oil (+ to grease muffin tin).
Add your choice of chocolate, and some cinnamon for tasty healthy Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan. Top each muffin with a few more chocolate chips and a banana slice. For the chocolate chips, I recommend the sugar. These chocolate chip banana muffins aren't your average sweet muffins loaded with sugar and gluten.
Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour) step by step
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl (coconut flour, chocolate protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder) ready to be transferred into a food processor. Blend thoroughly..
- Beat eggs. Add all wet ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, coconut & almond milk) into the food processor..
- Preheat & bake for 30-35 minutes on 180C. Here's the before and after shot. Enjoy!.
Eggs: A staple in baking, eggs are a great protein source, but make sure you opt for cage-free, free-range eggs that from chickens that are free from antibiotics and. These coconut flour muffins are super sneaky. They're a banana-chocolate mashup, which is actually a delightful combination, but the script is flipped, and the chocolate takes the leading Also, more eggs = more protein. Also, these muffins are lightly sweetened with banana and a bit of honey. OK, let's start these healthy chocolate recipes with the main course.