Betty's bomb cookie bars.
Ingredients of Betty's bomb cookie bars
- It’s 1 packages of graham crackers (crushed up).
- Prepare 1 stick of real butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of reese peanut butter chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter scotch chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 can of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
Betty's bomb cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter mix with crushed graham crackers.
- Press into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Layer each kind of chips evenly over graham cracker crust.
- Then layer the coconut and pecans over chips evenly so there is not to much in one area.
- Put a hole in the can of sweetened condensed milk and a smaller one to help vent the can.
- Drizzle condensed sweetened milk over top evenly making sure the entire top of the coconut and pecans are covered.
- Put in oven at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for atleast 2 hours before cutting. Make 12 to 24 bars depending on how big you want them. ( i love these and i usually cut it to 12 because it so good a small one is not enough).
- You can change it up and use any kind of nuts or chips but this recipe is my favorite since im not one to like white chocolate chips.