Sweet & sour liver sauce. The Sweet, Steve Priest, Richie Onori, Stevie Stewart, System Of The Slaves, SoundCloud, Fox On The Run, Ballroom Blitz, Love Is Like Oxygen, Little Willy, Teenage Rampage, Remembering Steve. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott. Original founding member and. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs.
Ingredients of Sweet & sour liver sauce
- It’s 1 of . Liver.
- Prepare 2 of .onions, scothbonnet, red chilli, sweet pepper.
- You need 3 of .Oil.
- You need 4 of . Barbecue sauce.
- You need 5 of . Water.
- Prepare 6 of . Seasoning and spices (as seen in the picture below).
Sweet & sour liver sauce step by step
- Wash the liver, cut it and strain in a colander. Wash onions and dice it, grind the scothbonnet & garlic, then set aside with all other ingredients.
- Saute onions, garlic and bay leaf, then add red chili and scothbonnet.
- Add in the liver.
- Add spices and seasonings (meat tenderizer, ground white pepper, ginger, mixed spices, maggi, onga classic, curry & cumin).
- Mix everything, then add in barbecue sauce (it gives the sauce that sweet and sour taste).
- Now add enough water and close the pot until the liver is well cooked and the water becomes thick, then add sweet pepper and cover for 1 minute.
- Enjoy your sweet and sour liver sauce with white rice, pasta, chips, couscous e.t.c.