No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies. The BEST No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe! These low carb cookies are easy to make, & they're made without eggs. These cookies were always served for school lunch.
These Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are full of peanut butter flavor, only require a few simple ingredients, and are incredibly easy to make! Over the last year, I've had several requests for a peanut butter version of my no-bake cookies. So a couple weeks ago I took my no-bake cookie. You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Butter: Like all the best desserts, butter and sugar make the base of this recipe. Using a spoon drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies. Return to the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened. These ultra rich peanut butter no bake cookies are a great healthy snack, packed with rolled oats, peanut butter, and no oil required!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Combine butter, sugar, and milk in 2 quart sauce pan. Bring to a boil, and let boil for for 2 minutes, then remove..
- Add peanut butter, oats, and vanilla..
- Combine and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper or aluminum foil. Let cool and enjoy!!.
If you're a peanut butter lover, this classic peanut butter no bake recipe is definitely the recipe for you – with no butter, no eggs, and no flour required! Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies! Such a great after-school (or work!) snack. They're made with cocoa powder, peanut butter, oats, sugar, butter, and milk. Drizzle with extra peanut butter to make these peanut butter no bake cookies extra special!