No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies. The BEST No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe! These low carb cookies are easy to make, & they're made without eggs. These cookies were always served for school lunch.
These Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are full of peanut butter flavor, only require a few simple ingredients, and are incredibly easy to make! Over the last year, I've had several requests for a peanut butter version of my no-bake cookies. So a couple weeks ago I took my no-bake cookie. You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need of sugar.
- You need of butter.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare of melted semi sweet chocolate, if desired.
Butter: Like all the best desserts, butter and sugar make the base of this recipe. Using a spoon drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies. Return to the refrigerator until the chocolate has hardened. These ultra rich peanut butter no bake cookies are a great healthy snack, packed with rolled oats, peanut butter, and no oil required!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In large sauce pan add butter, sugar and milk on high heat. Bring to a rolling boil(can't be stirred down). Stir for one minute, stirring consistently..
- Remove from heat. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Fold in oats. Drop tablespoon fulls on wax paper. Let dry for a half hour. Drizzle with melted chocolate and let dry for 15 more minutes if storing. If not eat them up!.
If you're a peanut butter lover, this classic peanut butter no bake recipe is definitely the recipe for you – with no butter, no eggs, and no flour required! Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies! Such a great after-school (or work!) snack. They're made with cocoa powder, peanut butter, oats, sugar, butter, and milk. Drizzle with extra peanut butter to make these peanut butter no bake cookies extra special!