Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites. These cashew butter oatmeal energy bites are quick to make and taste like chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. They're the perfect gluten-free, dairy-free snack for nursing mamas and anyone else who's hungry! These simple energy bites are an oldie, but a goodie.
Energy bites are nutrient-dense and full of energy to keep you going. Preparation In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well mixed. Energy bites made to taste just like an oatmeal cookie! You can cook Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites
- Prepare of nuts (cashews, wal or almonds).
- You need of oats old fashioned.
- It’s of peanut butter (crunchy or smooth).
- It’s of honey.
- It’s of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare of nutmeg ground.
- It’s of raisins.
- It’s of cranberries.
If you love the flavor of oatmeal cookies but can't tolerate oats, this oat-free paleo version of energy bites is perfect for you! This healthy snack recipe includes walnuts, pumpkin seeds, dates, cinnamon, and raisins for an infusion of. Then these oatmeal cookie energy bites made of peanut butter, flaxseed, and coconut flakes are the perfect chilled treat for you. It's basically Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough that's breakfast-approved.
Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites instructions
- As you can see above, I have made a few recommendations to choose for the nuts. I went with cashews… but if you can get your hands on walnuts or pecans go for that!… Take about a cup of cashews and grind it to a powdered texture in a food processor or blender. I used my spice grinder..
- Next grab a big bowl, and add all the dry ingredients one by one: Ground nuts, the oats, raisins and cranberries, cinnamon and nutmeg. I LOVE cranberries, so I decided to go with a mix of raisins and cranberries, you can just use raisins if you can't find cranberries or vice versa. Definitely make sure you use old fashioned oats and not instant oats :).
- Add the honey and peanut butter (I went with crunchy, but smooth works too) and mix well until completely blended. I used a spatula but you can use a electric mixer… I just couldn't be bothered!.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out the mixture and roll into 1 inch balls. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge..
These energy bites are sweet and chewy and fudgy, yet flourless, refined sugar free, gluten Ummm, obviously cookie dough, but now you can have the best of both worlds with these yummy cookie dough-like energy bites. Try these healthy NO BAKE energy bites that taste like a scrumptious oatmeal peanut butter cookie. The chia & cacao nibs add nutrition, fiber & protein! Since oatmeal cookies are probably my favorite cookie, I couldn't resist making an energy bite that tasted like one. The flavor was right on and the perfect way to satisfy my need for a cookie without doing any damage.