Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins. Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? I made these with normal milk and cocoa powder (not dark), honey instead of maple syrup, sour cream instead of Greek yogurt and extra chocolate chips. ½ cup dark chocolate chips. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
These are so good I might never make banana bread again. These Whole Wheat Banana Bread Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect after-school snack. It'll fill up those little bellies with a healthy snack Like my favorite banana bread recipe. You can cook Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 1 3/4 cup of four.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hershey special dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar not brown.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 large of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
It can easily be made in one bowl and takes just minutes to come together. Plus, I almost always have everything. We seem to always have ripe bananas on our counter and I actually don't mind because it gives me an excuse to use them in baked goods such as these double dark chocolate banana muffins! When we were growing up, my mom would always make banana bread.
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- In large bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In medium-sized bowl combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- Lightly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Bake about 10-15 minutes until bread muffins have risen and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Banana bread is one of those things that's near and dear to my heart. I grew up eating it I've found that milk chocolate or semi-sweet are Madiynn's favorites, but I personally like the bitterness of dark These muffins are the perfect everyday banana bread muffin that you can quickly make in one bowl. If you give these banana bread muffins with dark chocolate a try, please let us know! Leave a comment below, rate it above, share it! These banana muffins are so easy!