~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~. Today we are going to make a banana chocolate eclair cake, and we're gonna make it well. So whether you're looking for instructions of how to do this, or. Chocolate hearts, chocolate cakes, chocolate whatever… that's the day most women want chocolate.
Caramelized Bananas Yummy Food Dessert Chocolate Recipes Broma Bakery Sweet Pastries Cream Pie Banana Cream Pie Eclairs White Chocolate Brownies Recipe. It was rich and moist enough to need no frosting. Incredibly moist and the perfect ratio of banana to chocolate. You can cook ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ using 28 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~
- You need of crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s of banana cream.
- You need 2 box of banana instant pudding.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 2 of diced bananas.
- You need 3 envelope of unflavored gelatin.
- It’s 1 tsp of banana extract.
- You need 1/2 box of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of chocolate.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need of whipping.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 box of vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of caramel sauce.
- You need 1 of hersheys chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 tub of cool whip.
- It’s 1 of cocoa powder.
Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa. Banana Custard Cake recipe – Cotton soft banana cake with creamy custard. If you're a fan of banana bread, you'll love this moist.
~Ray's Chocolate Banana Eclair Cake~ instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray a springform pan or baking dish of choosing with cooking spray..
- scramble 4 eggs and add sugar to them set aside.
- in a small sauce pan add water & butter bring to a simmer add flour & slowly incorporate stiring forming a ball of dough.turn off heat add eggs to dough mixture use a wisk if its still to loose add a lil more flour it will be very sticky. add dough to pan pushing to get in edges. bake 30 minutes as soon as it comes out of oven start pushing it down with a big spoon.let cool completely..
- whip softened cream cheese with 2tbspn sugar whip till creamy. set aside you'll add to next step?.
- make pudding with 3 cups milk, put in fridge 10minutes to thicken. While that's in fridge slice bananas, make gelation with 1/2 cup warm water let thicken about 2minutes, add to pudding mix, cool whip, bananas & extract, & cream cheese stir well and top cooled crust let settle in fridge at least 1 hour..
- add chocolate to a bowl, heat heavy cream in microwave 30 seconds add to chocolate chip chips stir till melted add on top of banana cream. put back in fridge 5minutes. take out top with cool whip topping. put back in fridge atleast 1 hour to set.
- make your whipping mixing all items together till thickened. add to pastry bag and decorate as you like..
- top with caramel & chocolate drizzle cocoa powder & whipping cream as liked..
- ~this cakes a little time consuming but well worth it..~.
No bake chocolate éclair cake is a simple and easy no bake dessert. It consists of a combination of whipping cream, vanilla. Butter and flour a nine-inch-square cake pan. Cream the soft butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.