Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich. Calories in Turkey Sandwich based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Turkey Sandwich. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Turkey Sandwich. Home Food & Recipes Low-Calorie Turkey Reuben Sandwich Recipe.
But if you change the bread type, add more. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Turkey and Cheese Sandwich. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Turkey and Cheese Sandwich. You can cook Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich
- You need of to 3 pieces Turkey, thinly sliced (or ham or other cold cut of your choice).
- You need of see Sandwich coleslaw https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw.
- Prepare of Sliced sandwich bread.
- It’s of Margarine.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- It’s of Tomato, small.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. A loaded turkey sandwich can easily have close to a thousand calories The best way to accurately estimate how many calories are in your turkey sandwich is to sum up the calories in all of the ingredients. Where do the calories in Sandwich, Turkey come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.
Low Calorie Turkey Sandwich instructions
- Prepare all of the ingredients. Remove the seeds from the tomato..
- Please refer to my recipe for sandwich coleslaw. It will boost the flavor. (See https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145073-sandwich-coleslaw.
- Trim the crust off the bread, then toast until crisp..
- Spread one piece of bread with margarine and mustard. Top with turkey, coleslaw, then the tomato, then sandwich it with the other piece of bread and lightly press together..
- Cut into triangles, then eat it up. It's very juicy and delicious..
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Turkey Sandwich and other related foods. If you prefer a more natural approach, try making a sandwich with no bread at all. Not Searching for How Many Calories in a Turkey Sandwich? You will find a search option at the top of the page.