Ice cream and brownies. Actually, I'm going to post food videos in the future if you like this video please hit LIKE button and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel. These Ice Cream Sundae Brownies have ice cream in the batter, which makes for a perfectly fudgy brownie! You'll never want to make them another way!
Because when it comes to dessert, you should never have to choose between brownies and ice cream. Meanwhile, pour sweetened condensed milk into a saucepan, and mix in the chocolate chips; heat over low heat, stirring constantly, just Brownie Ice Cream Cake. Brownie Ice Cream Cake is the perfect dessert for the ice cream and chocolate lovers in your life. You can cook Ice cream and brownies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ice cream and brownies
- Prepare 1 box of of Betty Crocker browine mix.
- Prepare 1 gallon of any ice cream you like.
- You need 2 cup of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 cup of Hershey caramel syrup.
- Prepare 2 pinch of nuts (optional).
- Prepare 2 small of cherries.
- Prepare 1 small of bar of chocolate.
- It’s 3 pinch of of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 can of whipped cream.
Layers of brownie and ice cream topped with hot fudge and more brownie goodness is sure to make everyone happy! Vanilla bean ice cream is the best compliment to brownies. You want to compliment the gooey chocolate of fudge brownies. Alternately, you could go with cherry ice cream.
Ice cream and brownies instructions
- make brownies as the box say and let cool.
- take a plate and dizzy one cup of chocolate syrup on it.
- cut three square brownies and places nicely on top of the dizzy chocolate.
- sprinkle 3 pinches of powered sugar on top.
- sprinkle 2 pinches of nuts on the dizzy of the syrup.
- run ice cream scooper under hot water if ice cream is to hard and scoop three ice creams and place on top of brownies.
- pour caramel and chocolate syrup over ice cream.
- place cherries where you like and break the chocolate bar in to small pieces n stick in ice cream and add whip cream where you like.
Let ice cream soften on the counter until it is spreadable. This Brownie Ice Cream Cake has been a big hit this summer at my house! The kids have loved having this for dessert almost every night. That's one thing about being a food blogger after testing a recipe for a couple rounds then making it for photos there is always plenty of leftovers, lol! Find brownie ice cream stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.