Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo. This is what happens whean a pizza and a quesadilla meet together. A Mexican-Italian mashup: Chicken bruschetta quesadillas. Yes, tortillas still hold this sandwich together.
Recipe: Appetizing Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo. More specifically, a Philly Style Italian Hoagie ← They are the best. And if you've never had one Any serious hoagie connoisseur knows the first step to building a solid sandwich is starting with a soft For a great hoagie, try this make the Italian sandwich with mayo on the roll instead of vin and oil. put hot. You can cook Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo
- Prepare of Quesadilla of choice (Im using wheat).
- It’s of Shredded Italian cheese of choice. (Im using a 3 cheese Italian blend).
- You need of Capicola ham(spicy italian) chopped.
- It’s of slicing pepperoni(chopped).
- Prepare of cooked luncheon meat ham(chopped).
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of light mayo.
- Prepare of tomato bruschetta.
- You need of light mayo.
This baked Italian Hoagie recipe is the perfect crowd-pleasing main dish. I personally like mine with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, a little mayo and some oil (which is a sauce similar to Italian dressing that is used. Build yourself an Italian hoagie that Tony Soprano woulda been proud of. To keep it a classic Italian hoagie — and this might make some of you mad — you'll need to hold the mustard, hold the mayonnaise, hold the bacon, pickles and sliced avocado.
Italian Hoagie Quesadilla with Bruschetta Mayo step by step
- Combine all ingredients well except for Quesadillas and last two ingredients..
- Place roughly 2/3 cup of mixture in the center of quesadillas and spread to within 1 inch of outer edge. Place another quesadilla on top and press firmly..
- Prepare quesadilla maker and cook according to manufacturers direction. If you don't have a quesadilla maker you can use a sprayed skillet and flip the quesadilla using a dinner plate or they can be baked..
- Drain bruschetta well of most liquid and mix with mayo..
- I serve mine with tomato bruschetta mayo but can be served alone..
So this Italian Hoagie Salad embraces a foundation of Italian meats and lettuce, then builds on it with more crisp veggies to amp up the nutrition. This is a meal I cobbled together one night when I couldn't bear the thought of cooking; it relies on Applegate Farms cold cuts (unless you use the variation I've. See more ideas about cooking recipes, hoagies, italian hoagie. The Best Philly Style Italian Hoagies – Baker by Nature. This is the BEST Italian Hoagie recipe around It's all in the combination of ingredients—the best tuna you can find, cottage cheese and mayo, and good use of fresh dill.