Cheeseburger no bun. A burger without a bun is still a burger, a burger with cheese but no bun is still a cheeseburger. The name burger comes from the hamburger, no ham but from Hamburg, which is just a round meat patty. Top cheeseburger no bun recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
Amount of calories in Cheeseburger No Bun: Calories. Calories from Fat (%). % Daily Value *. Find the perfect Cheeseburger No Bun stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. You can have Cheeseburger no bun using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger no bun
- You need of burger.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of stuffing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- It’s 8 slice of dill pickles hamburger chips.
Get full nutrition facts for other McDonald's products and all your other favorite brands. I'm pretty sure that cheeseburgers are mankind's greatest invention. I often imagine that if I had a time machine, the first thing I would do is travel to the Middle Ages with a. When you want to make burgers lunch-friendly, a wrap is a great idea.
Cheeseburger no bun instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Mix the meat, salt, pepper, and garlic. Set aside..
- Mix the ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, onions, tomato, and cheese. Set aside. You can make it ahead of time just refrigerate..
- Split the meat into five parts. Form pockets Insert the cheese mixture into the center of each one of the sections of meat. Put 2 slices of pickles or more into each pocket amd seal the meat form into burger patties.
- Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
The meat and cheese are the best parts of a burger anyway, so who needs the bland bun? Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger? I know I do, once in a while. But most of the time, I'd rather make one of this All have the great tastes of a juicy burger only healthier. The carbs in a cheeseburger with no bun depend on the contents of the burger patty and how You can prepare the burger patty without any breading or added carbs, use a low-carb cheese and wrap.