Ring Dum Diddy. A classic song from "An American Tail: A Musical Adventure with Fievel and Friends," performed by Fievel Mousekewitz (Phillip Glaser). Hi everybody, In the "Whiskey in the jar" song (from Thin Lizzy and Metallica too) there is this phrase I cannot understand. "Musha ring dum a doo dum a. Thankful For the life i've been given Got a bright young girl Growing into a Chorus: "diddy dumb diddy doo" don't be letting others think for you "diddy dumb diddy doo" live a.
Ingredients of Ring Dum Diddy
- It’s 1 of spam.
- You need 1 of American cheese (Velveeta).
- You need 1/3 of onion.
- You need 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of bread.
- Prepare of Black pepper (optional).
- It’s of Hot sauce (optional).
Ring Dum Diddy step by step
- Ready your bread, i still suggest plain white bread.
- Butter the bread, might seem unneeded, but trust me, it's required.
- Prep the proper amount of onion.
- Chop it into small pieces, since i am making a small single serving, I'm using this, usually i use a food processor.
- Next do your spam, in a food processor, i add it to the onions, here I'll just stir it.
- Add the cheese next, grated in this case. If you are using a food processor, see small chunks and reduce it all together.
- If you want, add pepper and or hot sauce.
- Pulse to mix or in my case, stir.
- Spread on buttered bread evenly.
- Broil them. Yes, I'm using the toaster oven, however you broil them, keep an eye on them..
- When they are done to your liking, remove. If giving to kids, let them cool a minute first. As kids we typically didn't like char spots, except on these, go figure. The char spots add to the flavor..