Peanut punch. Peanut punch is a beverage that is popular in the Caribbean. The main ingredients of the drink include peanuts/peanut butter, milk and sugar. However, variations occur whereby regular milk is often replaced or added to a mixture including condensed milk, spices (dominantly nutmeg and cinnamon).
Peanut punch is good for you too and it is a great supplement for the body. This is a "no work" Peanut punch is a popular street food/drink also. Don't be surprised to see a "Punch Man" on the. You can cook Peanut punch using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut punch
- You need 3 cup of shelled peanuts.
- Prepare 5 cup of water (4 to 5 cups ).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
Peanut Punch is a creamy and smooth high protein energy drink. This is one of Jamaican most This Peanut Punch Recipe is mostly sold by street vendors back home. At the most popular areas, you. Traditional peanut punch is made with condensed milk, to make a vegan version of peanut punch I substituted it with coconut milk and sweetener.
Peanut punch step by step
- In a blender add your peanuts and add half of your water blend until well mixed.
- In a large bowl strain out the peanut mixture a little at a time using a small bowl on the side to hold the peanuts after straining and then repeat in the blender adding more water and you can repeat this 2-3 times just adding a little more water at a time.
- After you have strained it enough add all your liquid back in the blender and add honey condensed milk cinnamon nutmeg vanilla and blend for few minutes….when finished pour in to a container and chill in the fridge for at least a hour or 2 before you drink …you can drink with ice but best cold …also you can add white rum if you like !.
Normally freshly roasted peanuts are used, the. The Peanut punch has been a been around for quite some time in Guyana and the Caribbean. Peanut punch is often sold by vendors on the roadside and is an especially popular purchase. Perhaps it's the protein and fat content that give it its popularity among the men, to the point of being regarded as an aphrodisiac (like sea moss). See more ideas about peanut punch, trinidad recipes, peanut recipes.