Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs. Top the cheese with equal amounts of cooked sausage and then add a pepperoni to each biscuit. Top off with a jalapeno slice. Once the Pizza Bombs have been cooked, you can then freeze them.
They are easy to make and are even perfect for lunch, dinner, or a snack! Italian Cheese Bombs take only minutes to prepare using premade biscuit dough wrapped around melty Italian cheese and salami and Everyone loves these super easy and delicious Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs made from Crescent Dough! Cheesy pepperoni bombs make for a super delicious after-school snack, too, guaranteed to fill up Some of our favorite pizza toppings would easily work here, like chopped mushrooms, diced peppers, cooked ground sausage, and of course mozzarella cheese, so really the possibilities are endless. You can have Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs
- You need of Jimmy dean hot pan sausage.
- It’s of Hormel pepperoni.
- You need of Pizza crust.
- You need sticks of Mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s of Home style ragu thick & hearty traditional.
In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella, garlic, seasonings, pepperoni and cooked sausage. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. These pepperoni cheese bombs are incredible – stuffed with pepperoni bites and gooey cheese in the softest bread. Superbowl, gameday, cricket matches – these will be everyone's favorite snack! 'No way,' I said when I tried these the first time.
Pepperoni and sausage cheese bombs step by step
- Roll Jimmy dean hot pan sausage in to small balls and cook them until they are done..
- Next cut up the onion and bell pepper. In another skillet add Oliver oil and sautéed onion and bell peppers..
- Melt butter in a cup or bowl. Once the butter is melted get your small cooking mop and base the cupcake pan with the butter then cut the pizza dough in cube and place them in the cupcake pan.
- Then cut up the mozzarella sticks and prep the pepperoni by 2's.
- Now it's time to put everything together. Place the pizza crust square in the cupcake pan, then have the two pepperoni side by side, add one jimmy jean ball, then add the small piece of mozzarella stick then roll the other half of the pizza square on top and tuck it under the bottom..
- Add Italian seasonings, garlic powder and butter on each bomb. Then place it in the oven on 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes then it time to eat 😋😋😋.
These breakfast bombs give a cheesy, melty, explosion of flavors in your mouth! Sometimes cooking in the kitchen can get a little hectic with kids, but when I make simple creations like these Sausage, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bombs, I welcome their assistance. Pepperoni is an American variety of salami, made from cured pork and beef seasoned with paprika or other chili pepper. Pepperoni is characteristically soft, slightly smoky, and bright red in color. Stromboli – that warm, meat and cheese Italian turnover, gently dipped into a homemade sauce is one beautiful slice of comfort food.