Honey and Apple Muffins. The apple slices get glazed in honey before baking, while the pecan meal is deeply toasted. In the background, tangy buttermilk keeps everything from getting too sweet. This recipe is easy and great for fall.
These Healthy Apple Muffins are made with whole grain oats and sweetened with just a touch of honey, making them the perfect simple fall breakfast! Apple season = the best season in my opinion. There are few things I love more than baking with apples, whether it's these muffins, Healthy Baked. You can have Honey and Apple Muffins using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey and Apple Muffins
- You need of (2.3 oz, 3/10 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s of (1.8 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of egg, room temperature.
- It’s of vanilla oil.
- It’s of (0.9 oz, 5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare of (4.4 oz, 1 cup) cake flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of (1.8 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) milk.
- You need of apple, peeled.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of (1 oz, 1.3 Tbsp) honey.
- Prepare of sliced almonds, for toppings.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. In the bowl of a stand mixer, on medium speed, combine tea, sugar, oil, honey, and eggs. These apple muffins taste even better after resting for a few hours, if they last that long. I particularly enjoy them with a spread of peanut butter.
Honey and Apple Muffins instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/2vH6FyBatL8.
- Cut an apple into small pieces 1 cm / 0.4'' thick. Put the cut apples in a bowl. Add lemon juice to the apples and mix roughly..
- Add honey to the apples and microwave it at 600W for 2 minutes. Mix roughly and microwave it for another 30-60 seconds or until soft. Set aside..
- Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374 F. Sift cake flour and baking powder together. Sift it twice; set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time until combined..
- Mix it with a whisk for 4 mins until white and smooth. Put an egg into a small bowl and beat it lightly until watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 4 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy, emulsify it. Scrape off the batter on the inner side of the bowl and mix..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add almond flour mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Add half the dry ingredients and fold it 10 times. Add half of the milk and fold it 10 times. Add all of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it 10 times..
- Add all of the remaining milk and fold it 10 times. Scrape the flour on the inner side of the bowl. Add the honey apple you prepared..
- Fold it slowly 20 times so as not to crush the apple. Line muffin mold with glassine paper..
- Put the cake batter with a spoon in each cup. Top with sliced almonds..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 35 mins or until golden brown. It's all done!.
Check my recipe notes for how to use honey instead of maple syrup, and some ideas for how to make the muffins vegan. These honey apple crumb muffins are also moisttttttt. Moist moist moist. (I just wanted to say it a few more times, cuz I know you love the word.) The muffins are sweet enough on their own, so that's not what the honey glaze is for. I honestly just added it to make these apple crumb muffins even more. High Protein Honey Apple Quinoa Muffins.