Brocolli Salad. Chopped broccoli, crumbly bacon, lots of grated cheese, and red onion are tossed with a lovely red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Bodacious Broccoli Salad. Watch how to make my favorite broccoli salad in this short recipe video!
Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. This BROCCOLI SALAD WITH BACON is my idea of perfection. It's crunchy and full of flavor – perfect for bringing to a barbecue or a side for any night of the week. You can have Brocolli Salad using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brocolli Salad
- Prepare 1 of small brocolli.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Crab stick meat.
This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing.
Brocolli Salad instructions
- Wash brocolli and cut the florets. Then soak it salt water for 5 mins..
- Boil water in a pot and add in brocolli. Simmer until half done. Remove it and place in an icy water to preserved the green colour.
- Parboil crab stick and separate the meat. Then mix with brocolli and pour some mayonnaise. Stir well.
This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Broccoli Raisin Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I've made many broccoli salads over the years but especially liked this one because it had just the right amount of sweetness.